PEN (Parent Engagement Network)
- Chair: Hayley Hubbard
- Secretary: Rachel Harlen
- Ex-officio: Sam Hannant (Principal) and Fr Michael O'Brien (Parish Administrator)
- Service Interest Team Coordinator: Shauna Green
- Learning Interest Team Coordinator: Kim Benvenuti and Kirsty Fitzpatrick
- Community Interest Team Coordinator: Renee Kilpatrick and Katie Boydpratt
- Diocesan Representatives on the Catholic Schools Parents Queensland: Renee Kilpatrick
Our goal is to work in partnership with the school engaging parents to provide and support the best possible outcomes for all children at SSPS through service, community and learning events.
The PEN general meeting will occur on the Tuesday in Week 4 of every term from 5.30pm to 6.30pm. All are welcome to attend.