Parents & Friends
- President: Mrs Danielle Hart
- Vice President: Mr Terry Sanders
- Treasurer: Mrs Christine Scott
- Secretary: Mrs Renee Campbell
St Saviour’s Primary School has a very active and energetic P&F association. All families are encouraged to attend meetings and to be part of the P&F. The P&F works to provide additional funds for the school as well as providing a great opportunity to meet other parents through the organisation of social functions.
The P&F supports our school through the following ways:
- Through the building of relationships and community with our parents and families
- Supporting student learning
- Enhancing the physical learning environment
- Strengthening Parish connections
P & F Meeting
The P&F meets on the second Monday of each month. The Annual General Meeting is held at the February meeting of each new year. All parents are welcome to attend.
The P&F has various sub committees that parents are also encouraged to attend:
- Race Day Committee - The school has Race Day every second year. 2021 will be the next Race Day. The Race Day Committee meets for approximately 6 months of the year on a regular basis. Parents can support this event in several ways: by donating prizes, attending the evening and/or helping with the event.